I think that's partly because my end goals are slightly different. I need
the ability to generate these while half-distracted and from specific and
custom lists, and then have them instantly available.  Most time I won't
need to generate in bulk.  This means a button I can press and dump out a
quick answer is perfect for running a tabletop game and needing to generate
a new patron for my players.  Yours feels far more heavy duty!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/53949f62-cfe3-4e5c-aead-eaba9b1041aa%40googlegroups.com.