Hi Jed,

Just wanted to let you know that your solution here was the last piece of
the puzzle we needed to get the main functionality of our TiddlyCRM
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/9PSw_3OsyyE> semester
project for *{{DesignWrite}}* going. See this tiddler
<https://tiddlytest.github.io/#Add%20Person> for a demo of how we used it.
Thanks!

Hegart.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1a601c76-81e3-4287-96c6-b523e846bdcc%40googlegroups.com.