Hi Mario,

I know so little about how this all really works (I'm a health care
provider, not a computer guy), I'm not even sure what you're saying there.

When I use this

.tc-tagged-slide .tc-title { font-size:20%;line-height: 9px;color:white}

I've actually copied something someone else used and modified it to get
something done.  Are you saying that having that in a tiddler and tagging
it with $:/tags/Stylesheet  is equivalent to creating my own CSS class?  Or
are you saying that that's something that often happens in general, but not
in this case?

I'm pretty sure its the latter, not the former because if I delete the
"tc-" part from my tiddler it stops working, so I just assume ".tc-tagged-slide
.tc-title" are part of the normal usage.

Also regarding  what you said before:

> Yea, docs on styling TW is pretty much lacking. CSS is really a big topic
> in itself but it's also that TW has so many style deffinitions

How do you all keep track of those style definitions?  Is there a central
reference you can link to?  Surely you don't all just go by memory, do
you?  For example there are all sorts of descriptions in the
controls>palette area like "table-footer-background" that I've been able to
figure out just because its written there and kind of makes sense, but I
could never have been able to just "think it up" from scratch.  It would be
nice to be in on the secret "TW glossary" ;)

Thank you for your assistance!!
Have a great day,
Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f9ea85d2-0761-4dd2-bc38-954099b1b954%40googlegroups.com.