On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 7:12:50 AM UTC-7, PMario wrote:

> If you create your own CSS classes, you should not prefix them with tc-,
> tm- or tv- ... since these are indicators for TW core styles. So in the
> future this may be confusing for others and yourself.

This is generally true.

However... this is not the case with "tc-tagged-".  The TWCore
automatically combines this *special prefix* with any tag values present on
the tiddler and adds those classes to the tiddler frame.  This allows
custom CSS classes to be applied based on tag values.  Thus, you can define
CSS class "tc-tagged-foo" those styles will automatically be applied to any
tiddlers tagged with "foo".

(Basically, this TW5 core feature provides the same function as my
TiddlyTools TaggedTemplateTweak plugin for TWClassic).

enjoy,
-e

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eb0254ee-35b7-4516-95b7-16dbd9efb507%40googlegroups.com.