Hi Mal

Good stuff. The code looks OK at a quick glance, but for me the exciting thing
is the way that you were able to do this as a “very amateur coder”. I believe
that software developers have accidentally created a world where we have all
the advantages: we can readily mould and shape the technology around us to fit
our needs, while non-coders are condemned to make do with the
one-size-fits-all, mass market tools. A big goal of TiddlyWiki is to lower the
barriers for everyone to create their own unique, customised environment that
is optimised to their own needs. Sharing tweaks like this within the community
is very valuable because it will help some people learn to do it themselves.

Anyhow, you may want to consider setting up a tiddlyspot or github site for
sharing your stuff; I’ll happily link to it from tiddlywiki.com,

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55051897-CFFC-42E8-B809-594C4D8CD344%40gmail.com.