Jeremy,

Thanks for adding this link, but I think we have a problem - clicking on
Community/Resources in the TOC gets us into some sort of infinite loop
related to this item.  It appears that the apostrophe in the title (Mal's
Sandbox) is causing a problem.  If I remove it, the recursion error goes
away.

This is interesting given the recent discussion in the forums
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/GlsruQyPOag> about the
question of reserved characters in tiddler titles.

Regards,

Mal

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b40d674c-fdf6-4041-863e-16937945ba32%40googlegroups.com.