Ciao Jeremy

Both here and on the Dev channel I have seen you write about your concerns,
in last few days, about taking TW too far towards server dependent systems.

I TOTALLY AGREE.

I am one of the silent users of TW. I developed, for my own use, many
customized versions. I never publish them. I just use them locally.

The idea TW step more towards on-line server mediated systems would erase
its specialness, IMO.

The one area where TW might be improved, for me, is being able to POST to
social networks more easily. BUT interactive stuff that REQUIRES DEPENDENT
linkage to function is not a good idea to have at the front.

Its not that I, in anyway, think that "scaling up for server services" is
bad per se. However, the MINIMALIST MODEL of the ONE-PAGE is, undoubtedly,
its brilliance.

Many thanks for inventing this thing,
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f6b3756c-6a72-410f-bd1a-2376ed927860%40googlegroups.com.