I'm looking through the documentation and trying to grasp a few concepts
but I think I need more information.

I want to setup a knowledge base with articles on a variety of subjects.
I'd like to put together a template for each type of article. Each article
will have subsections with information that might appear in different types
of articles. This way, as content needs to be updated, I can update the
relevant tiddler and have the corresponding articles be current. It seems
like TiddlyWiki is built around this very idea. Where I'm stumbling though
is how to approach the process.

   - Do I create the subsections first and pull them together with a
   template or create a template that creates the necessary subsections?
   - How do I link the subsections back to the article? Should I use a tag
   or a custom field (I'm entirely unclear on the advantages of using one
   versus the other)?
   - Are the some examples that are easy to follow? What I'm finding on the
   main website seems lite and what I'm finding in the community examples has
   elements that I can't figure out what's being done.

One other thing, because the articles will be lengthy in some cases, I'd
love to take advantage of having the subsections appear as tabs.

Any guidance would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Cristov

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/177351ad-74ba-410d-8bc2-c79f7540a755%40googlegroups.com.