Are all your fields surrounded in quotes? I forgot to mention that in my
rush. Each data field should be surrounded with quotes and separated with
commas with no space between. If that doesn't work, then some more hacking
might be in order.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5748c255-9a84-4e54-a95d-8736551f12d8%40googlegroups.com.