Dear Mark,

Using the version you sent the other day, Project_CSV2JSON_v0-2.json, and
v0-3, I can report that it works. Things to note:

   - tags have to be written with no spaces between them like so,
   "English,Explorer,Adventurer",
   - Each field defined in the first line needs to be present in each line
   afterwards. Otherwise, it throws errors

This is an amazing piece of work. Thank you.

Best,

LG

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f1949e8b-6112-46f7-b2ad-7f1edf57ba29%40googlegroups.com.