The hardest kind of problems to fix are where you can't reproduce the
problem.

When I try your scenario, and click on the selection for story A from the
drop-down list, TiddlerA always appears in the story -- without fail.

It occurred to me that you might have been referring to opening Story A
from the StoryA tiddler as well, so I tried it that way as well. TiddlerA
is always included in the story.

Also, just in case we have a misunderstanding about how it is to be used
(since it might work differently from Classic) you have to select the story
from the drop down list, and THEN click on Show Snapshot.

I've saved my versions of TiddlerA, TiddlerB, Snap A, and Snap B on MasHive
for you to check out and confirm that we're looking at the same thing.

What browser and operating system are you using?

Good luck!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ecd13e96-480f-4c16-a068-2b2cca370c36%40googlegroups.com.