Hah! I bet this isn't what you really wanted ;-)

You can drag-n-drop the EXPERIMENTAL plugin from
http://mashive.tiddlyspot.com/.

The list is now stored in field "story". The view template includes a
button to open everything in a snapshot. Probably need to tweak that
eventually.

Have fun,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bc2637da-328a-4865-9e96-369fc1353ef7%40googlegroups.com.