Hi Duarte

Thanks, that’s great, I’ve merged your updates here:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/65a5135245891acd6b4fdc85bf95b81307d97b81

<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/65a5135245891acd6b4fdc85bf95b81307d97b81>

The updates will be included in 5.1.13 which I shall be releasing shortly.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/61C6A7EC-72A8-4C26-8E6B-B43E69A561CF%40gmail.com.