Friends, I began to translate the documentation into Russian, because I
want to tiddliwiki have begun to actively apply the terms of our historic
club where I want to develop information exchange standards information on
the Web. Tiddliwiki is the ideal solution to create a chronological
processes tiddliwiki files with tiddlers - historical events. But it would
be absolutely perfect if there was a possibility to edit the creation date
of the tiddlers. Let the default - it is the current date. But to be able
to edit it in the YYYYMMDD format, and then we could interpret it as a date
of historical events. Is this option possible? It is very important for us
and for me personally. I have been actively promoting tiddliwiki in our
community, and this option would be more important argument!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8875d7e4-3b80-48eb-8a21-ab2c37099e7a%40googlegroups.com.