Hi Jon and Jeremy

Just a quick thought: A shortcut for creating external image tiddlers would
be nice – then we would have visual browsing access when we want to use the
same image again.

Kind regards, Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALXLrThTCNacJTPfqz94R9boNC36ZuZVJ1STZONhBaH_HxtwgA%40mail.gmail.com.