No problem, Mario and thanks for the clarification Jeremy.

I suppose I was thinking along the lines of what Thomas has described, i.e.
without the need for each image to be "pre-registered" - but perhaps this
isn't possible.

Thanks
Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9195a1cf-a7d8-4ef1-8fd6-ed9a8a4875de%40googlegroups.com.