On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 7:16:40 PM UTC+2, Danielo Rodríguez wrote:

> The problem is that web spiders do not understand tiddlywiky.

You might be right - but so far, from what I've read, it is not possible to
conclude that this is that problem that rootsical has.

And do people normally search TW documentation via google, rather than via
tiddlywiki.com? (we don't know, is the only answer to that)
 Everyone(?) who has a TW got it from tiddlywiki.com so they probably know
that is where the docs are.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/282bcce7-da41-4d95-83d4-4c82f0913689%40googlegroups.com.