@Zaphod

I find it strange that there haven't been more comments and accolades about
> this, as I find it to be most incredible and useful, but then again, I'm
> finding more and more that TiddlyWiki is truly *a non-linear personal web
> notebook.*
>
> I think that's why it's so hard to find answers to some questions that
> I've had - It's not necessarily that NO ONE has done what I want to do,
> it's just that those that have, have done it within their *personal* TW's
> and either don't come here and respond, or simply don't share their
> knowledge and experience.

People keeping stuff for themselves is one problem. Another is that
announcements here drown in the discussions, often within 1-2 days, and are
not necessarily found again.

These are serious *infrastructure *problems that the TW project surely
suffers VERY MUCH from. We lack infrastructure that encourages people to
build and share stuff. I would be happy to elaborate if anyone asks me.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/25083f60-b890-407d-bc10-f1ebc9ff989e%40googlegroups.com.