Josiah,

> This group is very, very good and supportive for ongoing problem solving.

In deed. Still, even posting mere replies to stuff - as opposed to
announcing creations - suffers the same problem; it all drowns quickly,
possibly never to be resurrected or even found again. That is probably also
a discouraging factor for potential repliers here.

> IMO its dire for suitably marking, collecting and advancing the BEST stuff
> when its finished & launched.

...which in itself should leverage the quality of the TW project.

> It may be something about the purpose of here. You can't bully people.

Naw, I'd say it is simply because we have not built a better solution.
Google groups is superior to no forum/knowledge base at all and better than
many other options. But it's not really good, for our purposes.

These problems are the absolute main reason why I keep talking about
TWederation / TW Networks. That would be a key infrastructure that opens up
for "everything" else. TW variations of "App store", "Wikipedia" etc.
Unfortunately, TWederation dev is currently passive as the key developer is
busy with other stuff and the assistant (that's me) is not versed enough in
the key components in it.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8260ff43-130b-4f81-9924-502ecd92554c%40googlegroups.com.