<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-I2MskGbkjmk/V9iVfJ8icRI/AAAAAAAABUQ/2pWTetsj8XM8Jni5HiD3EdVMVSPKtw99gCLcB/s1600/GROUPS-contentsTABS.png>
Hi there   ... I hope I address these points to satisfaction - a couple of
them ARE already on my final edits / considerations list..... for brevity I
have appended your points with my responses ......

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2264c8f0-315f-44c7-bb09-0998aac4308c%40googlegroups.com.