Hoping that Jan and others might post the results of any experimentation
they've done with this, as, try as I may, I cannot get the iframe to look
like it does on TWaddle, and seemingly the slightest changes I make to it
end in some freakish monstrosity that looks nothing like the original...

On TWaddle, Mat's implementation of it looks great, with a perfectly-sized
iframe that includes a clearly defined textarea with a scrollbar that
appears whenever the entered text overflows the box, but when I try to
recreate it on my TW, the textarea enlarges itself and flows down beneath
the iframe, eventually taking the Submit button with it, so that you can no
longer click it to send the comment :(

It's probably something super-simple that I'm missing, but I haven't
discovered what, yet.

--Zaphod

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/62998f0a-5464-4dc5-8af5-ecfc7eed6351%40googlegroups.com.