Hi, Mat & Jan :)

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 3:41:17 AM UTC-4, Mat wrote:

> Zaphod, I suspect - but not 100% sure - that it behaves differently on
> TWaddle because that uses googles old version/layout of forms. When I go
> into edit mode for that form, google offers med to change to "new forms".
>
> Hopefully Jan will reply to your post and clarify how to control things.

I'm sure that the change in Google's form is mostly the problem, but it
still seems impossible to get an iframe that looks like yours on TWaddle.
Have there possibly been changes to the iframe specifications between TW
5.1.9 and 5.1.13?  That might explain it.

*Jan said:*

> Hi Zaphod,
> the clipping is tricky. Mat posted a link to his form (
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMQSIUToeR5HOVEuQXdsQNqz2ZBu2xWH--9_t6KDVBSqMkww/viewform)
>
> which helped me a lot to understand how the form should look.
> I changed the settings in the stylesheet and the $:/MetaTabs/Comment
> <http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2FMetaTabs%2FComment> Form
> on slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fslidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGN9wV-B0KMnmX0nYW3RmHrCiIFCw>.
>
> (Described in the tiddler "About this Mod of TWaddle's GComment")
> This makes the Iframe scrollable and thus gives you a little more room.
> But this is for Tabs, for popups Mats plugin rules...

 Thanks so much for this, Jan :)

I had a look at your re-interpretation of the plugin, and it gave me a
couple of ideas

1) to maybe take the G-Comment button completely out of the (info menu?)
and have it within each tiddler's body --probably also using your
MetaTabs-- so that the widths wouldn't be so much of a problem, and;

2) Using either your MetaTabs or just plain tabs to display the comments
folks leave about the post (tiddler)
(this, at least for the time being, would have to be manually administered,
until I figure out a safe system for filtering and displaying the actual
comments that get sent to the Google Form).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a9ea52c6-f445-420a-8abf-350ed6269b54%40googlegroups.com.