Hi,
I really like tidgraph and use it for several structures in my TW5.

I can't seem to figure out Custom Modes though. I'm using GSD5, which is a
GTD task manager, and it uses fields to store all the task data. A
subproject has the field "gsd_project" which contains the title of the
parent project. Similarly, an action with the field "gsd_action" which
contains a title of another action, needs that action to be done first.

How can I use a custom mode to produce a project tree and a dependent
action tree?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/61afe462-74fa-4486-a60e-db50b00fdccd%40googlegroups.com.