Mario - you are a genius ( at least from where I sit ) in a monster storm
without power and happy as !!!! Seeing my problem now being a positive
solution!!! Kudos and thanks - it works a treat !!! I will just "tart up" the
button icons. and place them appropriately - and I am one BIG STEP closer to
taking this LIVE!!

No storm is going to stop my thanks - as long as the Internet tower stays up.

Count on me sending you one of the first copies when ready.

You will see :
!! Your solution in action - onscreen, appropriate deliverables when offline

!! LIVE CHANGES to client offerings - on their pages - that they add themselves
-as often as they like ( c/- padlet.com embeds )

!! JOURNAL / key points / notes able to be added in book for readers

!! In-book purchase of tickets, gift certificates Etc

!! Local event notifications of music festivals, sports, international cycling
tours, degustation events, Grape Grazing, shedFests and even live submissions
of GarageSales......

!! TIDDLYWIKI GETTING USED BY MORE PEOPLE FOR ACTIVE PARTICIPATION AND ENJOYMENT

Thanks again ! Cheers John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4eb30dd5-d885-4b33-83d2-c3cc038b5099%40googlegroups.com.