Oh, no. I think I did not make myself clear. In order to give the reader
ability to add content while restricting them from editing the main content
- isn't it easier to just hide the title bar of the ebook content? Even
better, create a view template with just new tiddler or new journal button
while hiding the rest. This has the advantage of keeping the TW self
contained, rather than being dependant on an external site and expecting
the reader to be online?

Of course this will not prevent someone with know how of tiddlywiki from
hunting down that one shadow tiddler and reversing the effect, but hardly
anything will stop them.

Is there an obvious point I am missing here?

On 04-Oct-2016 8:24 AM, "John Newell" <magilla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Riz
>
> If you are referring directly to the 'sample' page titled 'Journal -
Notes' :
> As a page/chapter within a TWeBook, I would appropriately title it so it
is visible (the reader would expect to have that identification of what
page/chapter they are at (and)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAO0b0pFSY%3DTAQRXMeaTN%3DuJYFmKw2ZQoqc-3ZEzYct-N%2BFp-MA%40mail.gmail.com.