*Hi Riz, ( and Josiah )*
As this series of tw ebooks/ apps are ALL created *without *user saving
options
I would only need a save button on the Journal / Notes tiddler - which you
(Riz) suggested.
An elegant and simple way to have a dynamic page where the user can add
their notes, journal entries etc ....

With all Page Toolbar Buttons removed in the ReadOnly conversion process -
I would need to independently ADD an EDIT and SAVE button  just to that one
tiddler -
which is what I am asking if anyone knows how to do this.

Josiah - you may be right - perhaps "nobody will bother"....
but I have greater faith and determination in getting tiddlywiki out there
to a wider, appreciative market.
I hope I find support within
My clear preference is to have a *native tiddlywiki solution* to this
but if that isn't possible here -  I will look to engage someone to assist
in this
and there are other "embedded" options that work well as an alternative to
this specific inclusion
such as ( https://goo.gl/XDfKu9 ) -
clean and robust within a tiddler.

I currently am embedding a raft of external resources anyway - including
soundcloud, youtube, padlet, twitter, facebook, evernote, linkedin, etc
( particularly deep and rich in the Directory edition I am working on )

cheers
John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c7960a26-6227-49e7-b3d3-2928d293fa36%40googlegroups.com.