Hi "magev958"  - I have seen that amazing reformat of TW. It has provided
me inspiration. Thanks. It doesn't suit my current formats as it provides
access to the "backend" which I do NOT want - as the integrity of the app /
ebook  / site that it presents to users needs to have interaction but not
reformatting ..... would like to keep lines of communications open with you
as there ARE many elements I would like to ask you about. You and almost
everyone in this forum has far greater skills than I possess. I just have a
market and ideas that fufill their needs and TW can do sooooo much..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cb2884ec-c0d3-450f-af96-e2adf15998cb%40googlegroups.com.