I had better luck with

<$importvariables filter="[[$:/core/ui/PageMacros]]

!Remember to set a password before saving {{$:/core/ui/Buttons/encryption}}

The encryption button icon was still missing. I assume that is coz it
involves another level of transclusion. If you are adamant about getting
that icon, may be you can clone the button and modify.