I installed the "Documentation from TiddlyWiki.com" plugin. -- nice to have
all that information at my fingertips.

Now, whenever I create a new tiddler or edit an existing tiddler, the pink
banner asking for help in improving the documentation appears. I want to
get rid of it.

I found this from a few years ago:
But it is out of date and doesn't help. The file they refer to is no longer
present in the build. Instead, a system tiddler [[$:/ContributionBanner]]
is used now.

I would like to eliminate the banner while keeping the other documentation
tiddlers. How can this be accomplished?