Hi! I have a little project on TW5. People can download my free tiddlywiki
template http://heeg.ru/download.html and make static site with small
on-line store.

For windows I make bat file to generate folder with static html pages and
copy external images and other files to static folder

tiddlywiki --verbose  --load heeg.html --rendertiddlers
[!is[system]![index]] $:/core/templates/static.tiddler.html ./static
text/plain  --rendertiddler $:/_sitemap static/sitemap.xml
text/vnd.tiddlywiki  --rendertiddler $:/theeg.template.css
 static/static.css text/vnd.tiddlywiki --rendertiddler
$:/_aa.giff/StyleSheetAnimate  static/animate.css text/vnd.tiddlywiki
--rendertiddler $:/boot/Yandex_Metrika_Counter.js
 static/Yandex_Metrika_Counter.js text/plain --rendertiddler
$:/boot/bootprefix1.js   static/heeg.js text/plain  --setfield
[[$:/HistoryList]] current-tiddler $:/_index text/vnd.tiddlywiki --output
./temp --rendertiddlers [[index]] $:/core/templates/static.tiddler.html
./static text/plain .html "noclean"  && ^
xcopy images output\static\images /s /e /C /Y /d /i && ^
xcopy fonts output\static\fonts /s /e /C /Y /d /i && ^
copy heeg.html output\static\ && ^
copy .\temp\static\index.html output\static\ && ^
copy .htaccess output\static\ && ^
copy favicon.ico output\static\

But people who have Mac Os X cant use my bat file to generate site.  may be
somebody know how to create somethink like bat file but for Mac?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ef7b39c8-7250-4ce6-a4cb-a0582903d44e%40googlegroups.com.