Hi David,
Just want to be sure you saw that the latest pre-release has a preliminary
bibtex plugin that imports a bib file and puts each reference into a
tiddler; the bibtex id becomes the tiddler name. I'm working on macros to
allow referencing of citations within tiddlers, and generation of a
reference list for the entire wiki.

I agree with you that this isn't ideal, as it requires you to import the
bib file into each wiki, and to re-import it each time it changes. I
believe the re-import issue can be solved in node-js but am not 100% sure.

At any rate -- this is a huge advance, and puts is a big step closer to
having a serious bibliographic management system that interacts with TW.

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2d06a471-4b60-4db9-953c-0e546bbccb5b%40googlegroups.com.