Hi David, searching around for ways to integrate some bibliographic system
(Bibtex is preference) with TW5 --- came across this thread. Have you made
any progress using JabRef? Seems to me that a custom layout would allow an
entire JabRef dbase to be integrated into TW -- perhaps using the Bibekey
as the tiddler title? And perhaps adding some custom fields in JabRef as
tags?

Thanks,

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9b97fcc0-64f2-4e76-90f0-e72a990c1226%40googlegroups.com.