Hi PMario and others in the group,

So, I have been using this plugin from chrome store: Downloads Overwrite
Existing files
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/downloads-overwrite-exist/fkomnceojfhfkgjgcijfahmgeljomcfk>

successfully for some time now. The limitation is: It allows you to write
only to downloads folder. I tried to shortcut this using another plugin
from chrome store: Downloads Router,
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/downloads-router/fgkboeogiiklpklnjgdiaghaiehcknjo>
 which
allows you to save a file that you are ownloading automatically sorted to
folders based on conditions like where you download it from, filename or
extension. Problem is, it doesn't play nice with the first plugin.

My question is, will it be possible to combine these to with TW in mind?
The first one has a single line of code that goes like

> chrome.downloads.onDeterminingFilename.addListener(function(item, suggest)
> {
>   suggest({filename: item.filename, conflictAction: 'overwrite'});
> });

and the second one is more like 20-30.

I have no idea on the underlying complexities and all, but if someone can
pull it out, it can act as a temporary solution to tide over the oncoming
death of tiddlychrome.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dc2431d0-ad91-46db-ab71-e39315412af6%40googlegroups.com.