Hi Matt

> All,
>    I'm working on a task where I need to convert a tiddlywiki file into a
> wiki folder.  I'm really not picky about the process, so long as I can
> automate it.  Right now, I've tried
> None of these actually build the folder structure the same way that a
> wikifolder does.  And AFAIK, there is not
> tiddlywiki --load wikifile.html --save /path/to/wikifolder

The process I use for splitting TW HTML files into individual .tid files is
shown in ./bin/ginsu.sh. The critical lines are:

node ./tiddlywiki.js \
        ./editions/empty \
        --verbose \
        --load $1 \
        --output tmp \
        --rendertiddlers [!is[system]] $:/core/templates/tid-tiddler ginsu
text/plain .tid

In terms of folder structure, all the .tid files end up in the same directory.

You can see an example of a more complex splitting process in the translator
edition, where separate rendertiddlers commands are used for each directory of
output files:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/editions/translators/tiddlywiki.info#L40-L64

<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/editions/translators/tiddlywiki.info#L40-L64>

Is that what you need?