I wonder if this is something has been fixed? Image names with umlauts seem 
to work fine on my FF 47/TW5 5.1.13 Win 7 system. See attached. You might 
try experimenting with a more recent edition of TW5.

Mark

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 5:34:34 AM UTC-8, [email protected] wrote:
>
> Hello Jed,
>
> thanks for your input. I tried out using \ instead of /
> It was not the solution.
>
> But I clicked on some other pictures where it worked and now I have found 
> the problem:
>
> The problem was the *a* *umlaut*. So ä ö ü should not be used in the 
> filenames of pictures, because the Tiddlywiki on windows will not work with 
> that.
> Somehow it works on my mac.
>
> The solution is not optimal, but works for me right now.
>
> Thanks for your response. It gave me the right hint to search for. ;)
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/63ac10f6-11dd-4ee1-bef0-c6de7cdad646%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to