Hello,

I am Using TiddlyWiki 5.1.7
I am using it on my mac with no issues.
But on a windows Computer the pictures don't show up.

I am using the [img [ ]] syntax. But in Firefox or Chrome on windows, the 
picture does not appear.




The location is correct, because I can open the picture directly via 
Explorer and everything works perfectly as the two following pictures show.
This one shows, when I try opeing it via Tiddlywiki.


This one shows up, when I choose Firefox to open the image directly from 
explorer.


Please help me. Am I the only one having this issue?

Thanks for you help.
Pitt

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/61e22cdc-c040-446c-b580-0660b4cad4ac%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to