Hi everyone,

As suggested by Steve 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/gV7_wkSCcTs/vUAFuQgnCQAJ>, I 
updated the filter plugin tobibeer/contains 
<http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#contains> to version 0.6.0 
<https://github.com/tobibeer/tw5-contains/releases/tag/0.6.0>.

Above all, it now allows to check if either the input titles or a given 
list-field of input titles contain *exactly* those titles specified in the 
operand, e.g....

{{{ foo bar +[contains:$exactly[foo bar]] }}}

...will output both *foo* and *bar* whereas:

{{{ [contains:some-list $exactly[foo bar]] }}}

...will output all titles where the list-field *some-list* of all tiddlers 
contains exactly the two titles *foo* and *bar*.
 
In addition, I added *negation* for all possible variants of the filter, 
see contains-Examples 
<http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#contains-Examples>.

*Note*: When passing an empty value or list — except for exactly — the 
contains filter will always return the input titles. In other words an 
empty value or empty list is always contained.

I also added a bunch of regression tests so that with any future updates I 
be sure to not break anything ;-)

You can get the update from here:

http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#contains-Install

...or fetch it using my Plugin Library 
<http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#Library> via the plugin manager in 
the control panel.

Best wishes,

Tobias.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/864cda04-9784-44b5-aff9-71803e3ede7f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to