I'll be chiming in this meeting about dataflow programming and making
TiddlyWiki more useful for detailed number-crunching tasks.  I'm interested
in using TW-like workflows for things like interactive math, data
visualization, story chronologies, game systems, planning and work logging.

For one of my past projects I designed and implemented a dynamic dataflow
programming language dealing in audio, video and numeric information...
 After doing it once, I've got some developed idea on dataflow architecture
and its pitfalls.  I'm very interested to collide this with TiddlyWiki!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5baf8e93-33e8-4086-88d9-c5e37ab8cf94%40googlegroups.com.