Evan, thank you for the question.

LikeInMind
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/101656747/LikeInMind> (LiM) is
a Knowledge Network <http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/Knowledge-Network>
of interconnected concepts, ideas, textual and visual
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/LikeInMind-on-DebateGraph>
representation of mental images, anything that makes sense and helps each
particular user in finding any particular information published at LiM by
any participant within a few seconds of time (Findability
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/Findability>).

LikeInMind Knowledge Network is a network of personal associations recorded
on the Web. Like In Mind, our associations can interconnect even seemingly
irrelevant matters and event. That's how we can come to the idea of Units
of Knowledge <http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/Units-of-Knowledge>,
chunks of information capable to describing and representing anything: Anything
is a Tiddler <http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/Anything-is-a-Tiddler>.
A size of every chunk of information depends on the particular association
it represents. It can be as small as a symbol, a sound, a pixel, a note,
and as big as a novel, a record, an image, a video or a symphony.

LiM is a kind of External Memory
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/97864192/External%20Memory>,
as demonstrated on the examples of Semantic Encoding
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/106913061/Semantic%20Encoding>
of Japanese characters (Semantic Encoding of Kanji
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/106913928/Semantic%20Encoding%20of%20Kanji>),

images (Semantic Encoding of Images
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/Semantic-Encoding-of-Images>) and
many other mental images and cultural artefacts.

Currently, LiM is hosted on PBWorks. PBWorks is probably the best platform
for fast prototyping of a system of this kind. However, it also has huge
limitations not allowing LiM team to realise P2P Collective Intelligence
platform being conceptually developed within about 10 years. The
requirements to P2PCI are being collected here:
http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/16346998/Atomized%20Information%20Management%20System

TWederation is one of the most promising platform for P2PCI applications.

I am looking for a way of a seamless transfer of LiM on TW platform as soon
as it is show reliable in supporting these features:

- easiness of use

- versions control

- multi-user co-working, synchronous or asynchronous that leads to

- notification on tiddlers change / federation, real-time or on demand / on
opening a page of interest.

Sorry for the long text again.

I think, we are on the same or very similar track with the TW Community.

Dear All, I am looking forward to your reply and support.

Cheers,

Dmitry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e65569d7-f0e5-45fc-b553-2823422ffe24%40googlegroups.com.