Hi Rich, this happens if tw cannot recognise the last part of the filename as '.json'. I can reproduce this behavior by appending a space to the file extension ie '.json '. So I would try renaming your json files. Note that if you import one of these (non-working) files then click on the edit button in tiddlywiki, you can position the curser at the end of the tiddler name to see if there is a blank space added to the file name.
All the best BJ On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 3:30:23 AM UTC+1, RichShumaker wrote: > > I was able to drag and drop the plug in. THANK YOU. > I can add a plug in from the repository. > I can drag and drop a plug in. > JSON's for some reason just don't work for me and I have tried many > browsers on this computer and many TW5 files. > > In regards to why I can't get JSON's to work I blame me. > I am sure there is something that I don't understand or that I am doing > incorrectly. > > I will try to troubleshoot this except I am the only one that has ever > reported it that is why I think I am the actual issue. > > If I find a solution to the JSON issue I will let you know and I will try > everything that people suggest as I would like to know what is up. > I was able to get hashtag2tag to work in my ecosystem, I use FF, I will > try to test on Chrome except I don't use Chrome day in day out. > > Rich Shumaker > > On Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 1:25:26 AM UTC-8, Riz wrote: >> >> >> >> That is an interesting bug. I am afraid I don't have a solution for that >> issue. >> >> However, here is where I kept the original copy of the plugin. >> https://tesseract-index.bitbucket.io/pluginsandmacros/hashtag2tag.html >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9264f266-267e-4ca6-bc83-63eae9d70864%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

