Wow cool implementation.
Need to test it out and thanks Riz for posting this.

I wonder if this could be used for other things like @ for People as well.

Thanks again for posting this.

Rich Shumaker

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 6:29:10 AM UTC-8, Riz wrote:
>
>
>
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5/comments/5k38j5/hashtag2tag_converting_inline_hashtags_to_tiddler/?ref=share&ref_source=link
>
>
> On Saturday, 24 December 2016 07:59:57 UTC+5:30, RichShumaker wrote:
>>
>> Thanks again Tobias and now Mark S.
>>
>> The end goal was to have the inline #hashtags turn into tags for the 
>> tiddler, however that might happen.
>> My thought was that when you hit the check mark and close a tiddler it 
>> would 'automagically' convert #hashtags to Tiddler Tags.
>> I am not a coder so I can't say how it would really work or how it might 
>> best work.
>>
>> A long time ago I was looking at TW as a possible off the grid FB for 
>> everyone and I wanted to grab features from other social platforms.
>> If you have seen an Instagram post it reads like a # party.  Some are 
>> #this #that #words #stuff it is #crazy.
>> It makes sense once you understand that the 'search' mechanism uses it 
>> and without that special symbol then no one can discuss things together or 
>> even find things.
>>
>> Have an amazing holiday and thanks again everyone for discussing this 
>> again.
>>
>> Rich Shumaker
>>
>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7cc90ee0-dafe-48f3-9ce5-443817a8dad6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to