I don't like pictures encoded as base 64. I like when I can put image to
folder, and write (get) path to this image. In TW5 it has name
_canonical_uri something like this
https://design4shop.ru/heeg.html#luhta_img9

I think that idea with DBaaS will make TW5 the best CMS for small sites.
But it will be great to add files upload to server system, not to encode
them to base 64.

пятница, 13 января 2017 г., 11:23:24 UTC+3 пользователь Danielo Rodríguez

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fbd4a209-c955-48f0-a4d2-3c29c30da2c8%40googlegroups.com.