In the past few months there has been a LOT of innovation with TW. Some of
it quite radical. Most of it interesting. A lot of it may get lost in the
advancing, perpetual fog of Goggle that eclipses anything not currently
active.

There has been SO MUCH innovation its been very difficult to keep up.

I should perhaps revisit the long recent thread on "Documentation" needs I
started to re-explain that part of the problem as I now see it ...

... is HAVING FLAGS of SIGNIFICANT EVOLVING INITIATIVES so you can keep up

Whilst the initiative for StackOverflow is excellent, I don't think its
gonna address that particular BIG issue.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/241cfa75-e59c-44be-a9e8-1d281b88bd92%40googlegroups.com.