Yes!

Thanks to Tobias http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#toc

Filter in advanced search after installing this plugin, and use the export
button there.

I'd love to see a macro or function or whatever that supports export
filtered tiddlers without having to go to advanced search, but haven't had
time to work on it yet.

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b7b28191-db6a-4057-a4b5-99d73e95cf9e%40googlegroups.com.