Update on Chrome add-on. I got it to install eventually. I don't know if I
could replicate how I did it. I tried a bunch of ways before it installed.

Unfortunately it does NOT save. It shows "Saved wiki". But if you reload
after "saved" changes they have NOT been written to the file in my Chrome
56.0.2924.87.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/957a5c5d-3841-48cc-a97a-921c33cc3cd0%40googlegroups.com.