Hi TiddlyTweeter :),
I noticed your comment about being unable to save. I just want to verify
that you are opening the app from the chrome apps page and not just opening
the HTML file in a tab and clicking save. TiddlyChrome cannot save an HTML
file opened in a tab.

You need to go to chrome://apps and open TiddlyChrome from there. It will
then ask you what file you want to open. You can also create desktop
shortcuts for chrome apps for it that you can drag a file on to and it will
open the file.

Let me know if the problem persists and I can send you instructions for how
to send me the info I need for debugging. Also, what was the version of the
extension​ you installed?

Enjoy!
-Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSQ_ePCwF7Ft9A8GY%3DdXYd4Phe3tGVNBVXvfS6X_jWj1qA%40mail.gmail.com.