That did it! it is extremely weird that it has to reside in the same folder
with the tiddler though.  I will play with it some to see if i can go a
subfolder or not.

thru...@yahoo.com

*THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/49f3b5c8-7e42-4758-aa44-34f772258d5a%40googlegroups.com.