On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 11:46:08 AM UTC-7, Jason Peterson wrote:

> Ok here are two screen shots.  One shows what chrome and firefox look like
> for the same picture.  The second one shows that all the pictures and TW5
> are in the same folder.  Here is the coding that I am
> using [img[H:\Private\Wiki\Wiki5\Aslan'sFriendN9ZF.jpg]]

Have you tried using foward slashes (/) instead of backslashes (\).  Even
though Windows uses "\" for path separators, it will also recognize "/"
(which is widely used by almost all other systems).  Thus:

[img[H:/Private/Wiki/Wiki5/Aslan'sFriendN9ZF.jpg]]

-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools: "Small Tools for Big Ideas" (tm)
InsideTiddlyWiki: The Missing Manuals

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a9a28f3a-3c48-41a5-a28f-dac02efb21c6%40googlegroups.com.