Hi all,

I needed a way to dynamically give me cross-links within my Wiki, but I
couldn't MakeEverything a CamelCase link. And I didn't want to <<tag
manually>> wrap everything in appropriate <<tag tags>>.

So, here's a beta of a parser that looks through all non-system tags, finds
matches in the text of a Tiddler, and wraps them with a <<smalltag ... >>
macro. (This is just a better-behaving Tag macro).

It needs a bit of work in the RegEx dept. I've got a RegEx in mind, but it
fails in TW. (Works great in various online testers).

Try it at http://david.szego.me/autopill.html

Cheers,
David.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9ee6ce8c-69c5-47d0-bd27-49f0f080ab4f%40googlegroups.com.