Ciao David

I have been thinking about your method of Auto-Tagging & ways I might
benefit form it.

I have a Use Case that may be of interest ...

- AIM: Analyse the novel Great Expectations for the occurrence of
characters (like Tags: Pip, Estella, Havisham, Jaggers, Drummle ...)

- HELPFUL AID: Auto tagging ALL the occurrence of NAMES of characters in
the text so a student could get a useful visual sense of the pattern of
occurrence.

This leads me to some thoughts ...

1 - That the Auto-Tagging Gizmo be able to be TOGGLED on/off. Its very
useful but it could also be over "noisy" as a perpetual thing in texts.
Being able to toggle it on and off would, I think make it much more useful
to someone like me.

2 - Taking that further ... an awkward? thought ... that the addition of
in-text Auto-Pills could also just be done on strings in the text from a
"Picklist", rather than from extant tags? In other words the tags are
created dynamically according to what is on a "Picklest". Hope this is
clear?

Just thoughts.

Best wishes
Josiah